Sunday, May 11, 2008

America's Next Top Model




Alright, so, the family has been pestering me and pestering me to put something on my blog. Well, now I actually have something to put up, as well as some news!

My dear friend Heather just finished her photography final. She needed a line of six "fashion photos". And I got to skip part of my Global Perspectives class so a few of my friends and I could model for her! The pictures turned out great, except afterwards we noticed I had this crazy little piece of hair that stuck out funny. Heather tried photoshoping it out, but it didn't work. :( Oh well. I still look great!

Now for the news: my sister-in-law Jessica cut six inches off my hair on Friday!! It was exciting. My hair was 17 inches or longer before it was cut, so now my hair just reaches my shoulders. It's really cute. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it yet, so Dad'll have to take one and I can post it on here later for you all to see.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day, to all you moms out there!!

1 comment:

Birding is Fun! said...

Kind of Criss Angel looking...almost scary, but not quite...where are your sleeves?!